Bringing Everyday Objects to Life With an Apple
Join us for an engaging class on how to create capture objects in our everyday lives.
Fridays 1-2:30 pm ET, April 16-May 22, 2021
Are you ready to make a movie? Grab your camera and register for this six-week course on filmmaking.
Your instructor, Megan Martineau, will guide you through crafting great images by bringing daily objects to life. Students will participant in weekly assignments with feedback.
What will be taught?
Use of Light
- 18x24 styrene or plexiglass
- Removable glue dots
- A Bohon Clamp Lamp app $20
- Three color temperature settings
- LED bulb
- Ten dimmer levels
- Book clip
Items from home
- DSLR Camera or Cellphone (smart) - Must be able to adjust aperture, shutter speed, ISO
- Fresh apples in red, green, or yellow
- Wax paper
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Paper plates
- One large white foam board
- One white poster board
- Construction or scrapbook paper
- Black poster board
- Large rolls of different solid colors of wrapping paper
- Kitchen scissors to cut through the foam board
- Wide blue painter’s tape
For the last week, students will be participating in a shoot out, using their mini studio, an apple, and five other items, compose it themselves and then photograph it.
Please note: Classes will be recorded for student review and to promote our class.